Decra Lightweight Roof Tiles
Roof on a Pallet - Decra Classic Lightweight Roof Tiles - Delivery across Scotland
For a full Decra Roof Estimate Send Drawings to email@example.com or call 01382 504088.
Decra Classic Lightweight Roof Tiles provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof down to 10deg pitch. The system, comprises of coated, zinc aluminium galvanised steel tile panels with the appearance of traditional clay or concrete roofing tiles.
A comprehensive choice of roofing accessories, including eaves, ridge and roof tile ventilators, completes the lightweight roofing system which is totally dry fixed throughout. Each roof tile has a downturned front edge and an upturned rear edge, and is profiled to provide a strong overlapping and interlocking roof covering. Decra’s lightweight roofing tiles are produced in large format. This enables faster installation with fewer fixings compared to traditional tile or slate roofing, but with none of the inherent disadvantages of long run roofing sheets. Once installed Decra lightweight roof tiles provide a durable weathertight and low maintenance roof.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 10° to vertical.
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles.
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee.
- Lightweight roofing possesses exceptional weather resistance.
- Lightweight roofing tiles are environmentally friendly.
- Decra's fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance.
- Lightweight roof tiles advantages enable savings to be made on timber content of roof structure.
- Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing.
- Decra’s lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Easier to handle, quicker to install and more attractive than long run roofing sheets.
- Ideal for use with flat to pitch roof conversions.